Deer Creek State Park golf course
Designed by Jack Kidwell and open since 1982, our 350-acre Deer Creek golf course is diverse and exciting for golfers of all skill levels. Deer Creek’s pastoral setting invites you to relax and really enjoy your game. Our carefully manicured greens are smooth and true, and our long fairways and challenging greens will bring out the best in your game. Our 18-hole course has level terrain that appeals to golfers who prefer to walk. Four par 3s guarded by water and trees, ten lengthy par 4s, and four par 5s combine to create an enjoyable golfing experience. Forty-six sand traps, 10 ponds and maturing trees flank the plush bluegrass fairways that lead up to undulating bentgrass greens.
Course details at a glance
- 6,605 yards from the white tees
- Designed by Jack Kidwell in 1982
- Rating is 73.8 with a slope of 124 for blue
- Rating is 71.3 with a slope of 120 for white
- Pro Shop open from March 15-November 15
- Course open from November 16 through March 14, weather permitting (walking $10; carts not available at this time)
- Practice facilities available for use
Golf Course rates
|WEEKDAYS||WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS|
|Walking||With Cart||Walking||With Cart|
- Early season special (weekends and holidays, March 15-April 14, 2017)
- 9 holes walking – $17; with cart $23
- 18 holes walking – $20; with cart $25
- Junior (age 16 and under) rates
- 9 holes walking – $10 weekdays, $15 weekends
- 18 holes walking – $15 weekdays, $20 weekends
- Unlimited Golf with cart (weekdays only) – $45
- Twilight Rate – After 4 p.m.
- Weekends, Unlimited with cart – $28
- Kids Play Free – After 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, kids (15 and under) golf free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Senior Savings – 10% off regular greens fees and memberships
- Rental clubs: $10 (credit card required)
- Range balls: small (approx. 55): $6; large (approx. 80): $9
Our spacious Pro Shop carries a full line of golf equipment and apparel. A variety of items, including season passes and gift certificates, cover all your golfing needs. Special orders for clubs, shoes, bags, etc. are welcome. Contact the Pro Shop at (740) 869-3088.
We offer practice areas for every aspect of your golf game. If your weak spot is chipping and sand shots, we have both a sand trap and chipping area close to our driving range. Balls for the driving range are available at the Pro Shop. It is open each day except Tuesday evenings. A putting green is located near the first tee.
- Four ice water coolers are located on the course during the summer months, with cups available and fresh water added daily.
- Single cart fees are available to single golfers or the third in a threesome.
- ADA Compliance: Through golfer input, we have developed a policy to make the course accessible to persons with disabilities.
To purchase season passes, please contact the Golf Pro Shop at (740) 869-3088.
- Tier 1 – 7 days/week Individual: $1,000 (does not include league play or cart)
- Tier 2 – 7 days/week Individual: $1,050 (includes league play, does not include cart)
- Tier 3 – 7 days/week Individual: $1,450 (includes cart, does not include league play)
- Tier 4 – 7 days/week Individual: $1,550 (includes cart and league play)
- Tier 5 – Weekdays (Mon-Fri) Individual: $1,000 (includes cart; does not include league play)
- Junior (age 16 and under) – Weekdays (Mon-Fri) and after 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday: $500 (does not include cart)