weddings and reunions in the park
Deer Creek’s wedding planning services include:
- Professional sales and catering team that will guide you through the entire planning process
- Courteous and caring staff to help carry out your special day with flawless professionalism
- Determine a banquet room best suited to your wedding’s specific needs
- Catering services that include meal planning suggestions
- Cake selection and more
- Specially designed wedding packages to celebrate this momentous day
All of the most important aspects to planning your wedding are made available to you at Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center. You and your attending guests will enjoy spacious lodging, exceptional service and hospitality, and a wonderful variety of things to do once the bouquet has been thrown. Let us show you how we can make your wedding dream a reality.
Reconnect with your family and celebrate with a Deer Creek family reunion. With the perfect balance of Deer Creek Park’s pristine natural landscapes and our lodge’s modern accommodations, you’ll be creating new, unforgettable family memories in no time. Begin a new family tradition and host your next reunion at Deer Creek Lodge.
Family Tree Program
The best way to nurture family ties is with an annual reunion at Deer Creek Lodge. And now, we will donate a tree that you can plant in the park during your reunion. You will enjoy charting its growth beside that of your family as you return for reunions throughout the years! Take a family picture each year at the family tree and plant the roots of a brand new tradition! We will take the first photo and email it to each family member, and provide GPS coordinates so your family can easily find your tree year after year.
Our Family Tree Program includes:
- A minimum of twenty five (25) rooms per night for two nights
- A family tree planted in your honor
- A family photograph that will be posted on our Facebook page
- GPS coordinates so you can find your way back to your tree
- For fewer than 25 rooms, ask about our tree dedication program
You must request the family tree program at time of booking.