pets are welcome at Deer Creek
Bring your furry friend along on your next vacation or weekend getaway! Deer Creek has a limited number of cabins that are designated “pet friendly.” If you plan on bringing your pet, please be aware that a fee of $15.00 per pet, per night applies, with a maximum of two pets per cabin.
Guidelines for Pet Owners
- A limited number of cabins are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these accommodations with the reservations staff when you reserve your stay.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only. Pet-friendly cabins are limited per property. The reservations center MUST be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-282-7275) to ensure that a pet-friendly cabin is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any lodge room or any cabin not designated as “pet friendly.”
- All assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
Or, reserve by phone: