Or, reserve by phone
1 (800) 282-7275
reserve your stay at Deer Creek lodge
We are pleased to offer a variety of accommodation options at Deer Creek Lodge and Conference Center. Check availability and make a reservation quickly and easily online or call our toll-free reservations line to speak with one of our reservations specialists.
If we do not show your preferred dates as available online, we recommend you call us directly as we occasionally receive last-minute cancellations and changes that may not yet be reflected in our online inventory. Moreover, we would be delighted to check alternative dates or accommodations for you.
CHECK-OUT: 12:00PM for rooms and 10:00AM for cottages
ONLINE PAYMENT METHODS:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
You can easily check availability and make a reservation online or by calling our toll-free Central Reservations at 1 (800) 282-7275.
RESERVATIONS HOURS OF OPERATION:
Open 9:00AM to 9:00PM Eastern time, daily. We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
To make a same day reservations at Deer Creek State Lodge, please call (740) 869-2020.
KIDS STAY FREE & EXTRA ROOM OCCUPANTS:
All rates are stated in US dollars and are based on double occupancy in a standard room, unless otherwise stated. Children under 17 years of age stay for free with at least one paid adult.
TAXES & FEES:
Our current tax rate is 7% sales tax and a 6% bed tax.
- The rates listed are our maximum rates throughout the year. Rates are frequently reduced based on availability and date of arrival.
- Rates listed are per night and are subject to applicable sales and bed tax. Rates and taxes are subject to change.
- Rates are listed in US dollars.
- Individual reservations will be accepted up to one year in advance from the first day of the month.
- A minimum length of stay may be required for weekends, holidays, or special events.
- Discounted rates may be available for weekly cottage rentals.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. Children under 17 stay free in the same room with their parents/guardian.
- Each additional adult in a room is $12.00 per person, per night.
- Rollaways are available for an additional charge of $12.00 per night.
- PackNPlays are available at no additional charge.
- An Early Check-out fee of $50.00 will be charged to all reservations checking out earlier than their scheduled departure date.
- Effective April 1, 2012, a $2.00 technology fee is assessed to every room and cottage for each night of your stay. The revenue acquired from the technology fee covers cost of equipment, installation and 24-hour service support required to offer high-speed, unlimited Internet service in lodge rooms and common areas of the lodge for all overnight guests in rooms.
All reservations require an advance deposit payable by check, money order, or major credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche, JCB and Diners Club. The credit card is charged the deposit amount at the time of booking.
Daily room or cottage reservations may be modified or canceled up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable. Modify or cancel an existing reservation.
Special Room Requests
Although we are unable to pre-assign room or cottage numbers, we are happy to note your request for a specific room or cottage number or location and make every effort to honor your request.
Deer Creek Lodge has limited cottages that are designated “pet friendly.” If you plan on bringing your pet, please advise the reservation agent when making your reservation at 1-800-282-7275 prior to your arrival so that they can make arrangements for you. Pets are not permitted in any lodge rooms or cottages not designated at “pet friendly.” All assistance dogs for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
Please note that our lodge, in accordance with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, provides a smoke-free environment to park guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed inside all guestrooms, cottages and public areas. Smoking is permitted 30 feet outside the public buildings. It is also permitted immediately outside on cottage decks.
The lodge is a liquor permit holder, and in accordance with the Ohio Liquor Laws alcoholic beverages purchased off premises are not permitted. We thank you for your cooperation.
Modify or Cancel Your Reservation
Please note that only reservations made online can be modified online. If you wish to modify a reservation that was not made online, please contact our reservations office directly.
Daily room or cottage reservations may be modified or canceled up to 3 days prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable. Weekly cottage reservations may be changed or canceled up to 3 days prior to arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable.