Say hello to an even better Deer Creek!
Deer Creek State Park Lodge is undergoing a renovation project that will prepare this beloved lodge to serve our guests even better in the future.
- Replacement of flooring in public spaces on the lobby level, including new carpet and tile (completed)
- Replacement of flooring in group meeting spaces, including the mezzanine (completed)
- Renovation of the indoor pool (completed)
- Replacement of parking lot and paved path lighting
- Replacement of outdoor pool retaining walls
- Replacement of HVAC system (not in-room A/C units)
As part of this process, guests may notice renovation work taking place on site during weekday daylight hours.
The lodge renovation is one of many improvements coming to Deer Creek. The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR), which oversees the state’s 74 parks, will also be renovating public restrooms at the boat ramps, rehabilitating the park water storage tower, and making other infrastructure improvements throughout the year.
Book your next visit to an even better Deer Creek today!